NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY) ORDINANCE
Notice to Fotomax Member
(A) You are not obliged to provide Fotomax with your personal data. However, such provision is necessary so as to enable Fotomax to provide you with the services or products which you are requested.
(B) The purposes for which your personal data (including : name, telephone number and email address) may be used are as follows:
- the daily operation of the services and products provided to you;
- designing services or products for customers' use;
- marketing imaging services or products;
- research services or products;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on Fotomax;
- informing you of any member benefits for Fotomax members; and
- any purposes relating to above.
(C) Your personal data held by Fotomax shall be kept confidential but Fotomax may provide such information to any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, market research, computer, payment or other services to Fotomax in connection with the operation of its business;
(D) You are entitled to request access to data held by Fotomax about you or your account and to update or correct such data. If you no longer wish to receive Electronic Messages from Fotomax, please login to your online account and change your account info; or click the unsubscribe link at our promotional emails to opt-out.
(E) All requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed as follows:
The Data Protection Officer
Fotomax (F.E.) Limited
Unit 02-04, West Wing, 8/F Tsuen Wan Ind Centre
220 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. Hong Kong
Tel : 3189 1648
Fax : 3189 1608
Notice to Visitors / Customers on collection of data on Fotomax website (www.fotomax.com)
- recognise you whenever you visit this website
- obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- save your online ordering items and photo, whether you browse as member or no-member.
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- enable tighter security
Collection of personal data during ordering on Website
During online ordering at our Website, customers may be required to give personal data including customer name, telephone number, email address and postal address (collectively “Personal Data”). Refusal to provide such information may render us unable to handle any order you are making.
Use of “Transaction Data” Collected
“Transaction Data” collected will be used only for handling of online order. We shall keep the “Transaction Data” confidential at all times.
Retention of “Transaction Data”Collected
In customers’ dealings with us and for auditing purposes, “Transaction Data” and records of customers’ online transactions will be kept and retained by us for 3 years. Such information will be erased from our system in accordance with our internal policy.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
Our Privacy Office’s contact details are: The Data Protection Officer, Fotomax (F.E.) Limited, Unit 02-04, West Wing, 8/F Tsuen Wan Ind Centre 220 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. Hong Kong, Tel : 3189 1648, Fax : 3189 1608, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.